Welcome to the Clifton Homes website. Here you will find information about our role as land agents, strategic land promoters and developer as well as our land acquisition services for the UK’s major house builders.
Urgently required – sites on the edge of larger settlements, with good planning potential.
Recent sites acquired include Haethfield, East Sussex, Kingston, Surrey, Nailsea, Bristol, Doddington, Nr March, land in South Gloucestershire and South Wales.
- Traditional Residential Housing Sites. Land size 10 acres and larger.
- Sustainable locations on the edge of thriving towns and villages.
- Brownfield or Greenfield sites 10 acres plus urgently sought with residential potential.
- Care Home Development sites - 2 acre minimum.
- Large schemes with planning providing 100 units plus.
- Lapsed planning permissions.
- Historic planning refusals -we can review in light of current planning policy.
- Failed Planning Appeals
- Greenfield sites edge of town 5 acres upwards
To obtain a planning appraisal or book a Free Land Valuation and Marketing Appraisal
Buying & Selling Land
Whether it's to sell or buy land. You can be sure of a helpful and professional approach with Landmarket. We utilise the latest software and systems to source and sell land, enabling us to assess land parcels quickly and appraise the planning potential for most sites, saving you time and money.
Quality Building Plots
Looking for an exclusive plot on which to build your dream home or grand design? To find exclusive building plots visit our Premier Plot Website.
NO WIN NO FEE Planning Permission Service
The market is focused on land for immediate development and also strategic land. We assist land owners with obtaining planning permission to increase the value of their land through promotion agreements. We currently have interests in the East Midlands, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Bristol, Colchester, South Wales and Cornwall.
The company has a good track record of developing land and obtaining planning permission on major sites in the South West and South East of the UK. We are currently seeking further investors who wish to participate in our long term land investments.